Terms of Sale
Your submittal of any order, whether by purchase order, fax, phone or electronically to CBB Group, Inc., indicates acceptance of following terms and conditions.
Methods of Payment:
• Credit Cards. We accept all major credit cards including, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number, the address and phone number that credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Please note: Payments by credit cards are acceptable within USA and from Canada only, and with credit cards issued by the US or Canadian financial institutions.
• Wire transfers, money orders, cashier's cheques, company cheques & personal cheques. We accept wire transfers, money orders, cashier's cheques, personal and company cheques in the US Dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a wire transfer, money order or cashier's cheque. For company and personal cheques, please allow up to fifteen (15) banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before order is processed.
CBB Group, Inc., cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment has been received. We will charge an additional $25.00 restock fee for all return transactions per cases ordered..
Sales Tax Information:
CBB Group, Inc., is not open to public and is strictly wholesale and does not charge sales tax on any order shipped out of the state of California or out of U.S.A. But requires to have resale permit number information for all shipments within the state of California.
Price & Quantity:
• Minimum order for the US and Canada is $ 300 USD worth of goods.
• Minimum order for international shipments i s $ 3,000 USD worth of goods.
• Prices, Packaging, Quantities per Pack and Case are subject to change without notice.
• All merchandise is subject to availability at the time of shipment.
Order Acceptance Policy:
Receipt of your order by fax, phone, purchase order or electronically does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Your order is not a contract, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at particular prices. After you place an order, CBB Group, Inc., will determine whether or not to fill the order for any reason. CBB Group, Inc., reserves the right to refuse your order for any reason, including, but not limited to the unavailability of a product or error in the price and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that CBB Group, Inc., total liability, for any claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to CBB Group, Inc. for the product. By placing your order, you also agree to all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site.
• All orders will be shipped from our warehouse at Commerce, California.
• All merchandise is sold FOB (freight on board) Commerce, California.
• All freight charges need to be paid by buyer including all returns.
• Cargo insurance need to be provided by buyer including all returns.
• If there is any other charges involved will need to be paid by buyer.
• Shipment processes will begin promptly after all payments have been processed, confirmed, and validated by both parties.
• CBB is not liable for any damages that occurs to products that during shipping.
• Prior to shipment, all products will be thoroughly checked and inspected for damages before leaving warehouse premise.
All cancellations after 24 hours will receive a 15% restocking fee and cancellation fee.
• All returns must be pre-approved and confirmed by CBB Group, Inc. with RA Number (Return Authorization Number).
• All returns must be send freight prepaid within 7 days.
• CBB Group, Inc., is not responsible for the loss of a returned shipment.
Damages or Breakage:
CBB Group, Inc., inspects each order to ensure goods are intact prior to shipping. CBB Group, Inc. is not responsible for damages or breakage during shipping. If breakage occurs, contact the shipping entity for your claim.